At its heart, Experimental Animals is a book about humans and how we treat animals, how modern science made a decision at a certain moment to base itself on the bodies of animals. This is a story that illuminates that decision.
- Using Data to End Dog Homelessness: The Global Dog Campaign
- “If People Could Just See This”: Upcoming Film Documents Dog Pounds of Southern U.S.
- Exposing Wildlife Crime: An Interview With Karl Ammann
- Minivan Carrying 61 Dogs to Illegal Slaughterhouse Intercepted in Cambodia
- Monkey Exploiters Promote a Self-Serving Myth
- State Animal Protection Laws Ranked: Maine is #1, New Mexico #50
- Ten Worst Zoos for Elephants in 2020 Announced
- What Animal Rights Needs to Learn From the Black Panthers
- How to Be a Non-Judgmental Vegan
- Norway Continues Whale Slaughter with 2021 Hunting Quota
- Conditions of Memphis Zoo’s Pandas Raise Big Questions
- “Me Siento Muy Orgullosa Del Movimiento en México” / “I Am Very Proud of the Movement in Mexico”