Animal People, Inc. posted an update 1 week ago
As ever, livestock ranchers want the horses removed from public lands so that they can graze more cattle and sheep without competition for forage. The livestock ranchers also want the continued extermination of potential predators of cattle and sheep, which is paid for by tax dollars.
- Bucking Tradition: Award-Winning Anti-Rodeo Short Film Available Online Now
- Are We in an Age of ‘Mass Extinction’?
- How to Have a Cruelty-Free Thanksgiving
- Euthanasia: The Quiz
- South Africa Reclassifies 33 Wild Species as “Farm Animals”
- Vietnamese Police Bust Large Dog Theft Ring
- The Save Movement: Bearing Witness to Animal Suffering
- Trophy Hunting: A New Front Opens in the War of Words
- The History of the World in Seven Dogs
- Alameda County Bans Cruel Rodeo Event
- Palm Oil Watchdog’s Sustainability Label is Still a Con
- Dogfighting: How to Recognize and Report It