Animal People, Inc. posted an update 1 week, 4 days ago
“On social media, users in Hong Kong expressed shock about the culling operation and sympathy toward the slaughtered swine.
‘Humans owe you all an apology,’ one user wrote on Facebook, referring to pigs.
Elvis Chan, a vegetarian chef and food blogger, proposed what he said was a simple solution to the city’s pork crisis.
‘More vegetarianism, less killing,’ he wrote. ‘O.K.?’”
- Authorities Continue to Harass and Haze Yellowstone Buffalo and Their Babies
- A Museum and a Shelter that Work Together to Help Cats
- Restoring the Sacredness of India’s Cows
- Concerted Action Needed to Combat Wildlife Crime
- Sign Petition to End Suffering of Three Caged Bears
- Government Agency Revives Plans for Cruel and Deadly Horse Sterilization Experiments
- Insects Disappearing at an Alarming Rate
- The Meat Motivated Mind: An Interview with Dr. Jared Piazza
- Freeing and Improving Conditions for India’s Captive Elephants
- Time to Protect, Not Destroy
- Think Millennials are Apathetic About Conservation? Think Again
- New Animal Rescue Center Underway in Sri Lanka