Animal People, Inc. posted an update 1 month, 1 week ago
“’When Tetra Pak came to Vietnam in 1994, drinking milk was almost non-existent,’ says the company’s in-country spokesperson, Ta Bao Long. ‘It was always just sweetened condensed milk … which was given to babies and ill people. We had to educate the customers about the convenience and safety of drinking milk from a portable, disposable carton.’”
- The Gross-Out Factor: Can We Use Disgust to Turn People Off Meat?
- Animal Liberation, Human Liberation: One Struggle, One Fight?
- Ten Slow Lorises Treated at Primate Center in Java After 79 Rescued by Police
- Bird’s Eye View: Report Examines 50 years of the South American Bird Trade
- State Animal Protection Laws Ranked: Illinois is #1, Kentucky #50
- Tackling Meat Is a Win for Athletes
- Bronx Zoo Tops List of Ten Worst Zoos for Elephants in North America
- Dogs Who Went to Court and Won
- Busted: China Customs Dismantles Major Ivory Trafficking Syndicate
- How Gardeners Can Help Save the Bees
- Slaves in the Slaughterhouse: Who Would Want to Kill for a Living?
- Free Camel Treatment Camp Helps Many at India’s Pushkar Fair