A project to keep dolphins in captivity in the U.S. Virgin Islands is endangering 250 coral colonies within the proposed enclosure area. However, there is an alternative that could help preserve the coral reefs, enhance tourism, and avoid holding dolphins in captivity.
- The Gross-Out Factor: Can We Use Disgust to Turn People Off Meat?
- Animal Liberation, Human Liberation: One Struggle, One Fight?
- Ten Slow Lorises Treated at Primate Center in Java After 79 Rescued by Police
- Bird’s Eye View: Report Examines 50 years of the South American Bird Trade
- State Animal Protection Laws Ranked: Illinois is #1, Kentucky #50
- Tackling Meat Is a Win for Athletes
- Bronx Zoo Tops List of Ten Worst Zoos for Elephants in North America
- Dogs Who Went to Court and Won
- Busted: China Customs Dismantles Major Ivory Trafficking Syndicate
- How Gardeners Can Help Save the Bees
- Slaves in the Slaughterhouse: Who Would Want to Kill for a Living?
- Free Camel Treatment Camp Helps Many at India’s Pushkar Fair