Animal People, Inc. posted an update 6 days, 21 hours ago
Oh. the horrors that now await myriad species of animals in laboratories: “The team’s findings are a long way still from being applied to people and how our memories form. But Dr. Glanzman hopes others will try to replicate the experiments in other animals, potentially opening the door one day to understanding how RNA and genetic tags on DNA could be involved in memory.”
- Croatia’s biggest ever dog protection campaign now underway!
- A Massive Rally in China for Punishing Animal Abusers
- Leopard tortoises languishing in South African rehab centres
- Irish Hare at risk of extinction from hunting and coursing
- Why Your Family Dog is Good for Your Children’s Health
- Bison Against Climate Change
- Alligators on the beach? Killer whales in rivers? Get used to it.
- Wild Animals Are Not Plush Toys
- FIAPO calls for legal animal personhood in India
- CANADA: A Protest Poem
- Cruel massacre of dogs by Penang Town Council
- 9 Tips to Shop Animal-Free