Animal People, Inc. posted an update 4 months, 1 week ago
Oh. the horrors that now await myriad species of animals in laboratories: “The team’s findings are a long way still from being applied to people and how our memories form. But Dr. Glanzman hopes others will try to replicate the experiments in other animals, potentially opening the door one day to understanding how RNA and genetic tags on DNA could be involved in memory.”
- Humane Society Legislative Fund releases endorsements for 2018 United States elections
- Iran’s first animal shelter, against all odds: Vafa’s Story
- What I learned about homeless animals from Hurricane Maria
- Compassion fatigue: Is your work taking a toll?
- With another orca presumed dead, Canada must protect orcas and stop Trans Mountain pipeline expansion
- Flourishing Vietnamese wildlife crime gangs pose mounting threat to animals
- Resources for people and animals affected by Hurricane Florence
- Saving the sentinels of the skies: Kenya’s rapid-response vulture unit
- New York City Vigil to End Chicken Kaporos
- Declaration of the Rights of Elephants: A Call for Elephant Personhood in India
- Animal Hoarding: What is it and what can be done?
- HeARTs Speak: Using Art to Help Save Lives