Animal People, Inc. posted an update 5 months ago
Statistics and estimates regarding cat predation from birders and bird organizations tend to be grossly exaggerated. However, feral cat colonies should not be maintained in sensitive bird or other small wildlife habitat. Releasing a feral cat into such an ecosystem is NOT NO-KILL but is choosing the life of the cat over countless lives of other creatures. The same goes with allowing one’s own pet cat to wander into wild places.
- Aadhaar and Jallikattu: Bittersweet Victory for Bulls in India
- Electrocution of Elephant Should Not Be Taken Lightly
- WORLD NEWS: Pope on Circuses, Animal Rights in Pakistan, and More! (1/17/18)
- The Future of Fashion is Animal-Free
- Three Indian States Compelled to #EndExploitativeDairies!
- How Awareness Leads to Action for Animals
- Palm Oil and Animal Rights: How you can combat the destruction of wild animals’ habitat
- Pennsylvania Residents Warned Against Leaving Dogs in the Cold
- POETRY: Saying ‘Hello’ to a Sheep
- Protest Breaking Up Walrus Mom and Her Pups!
- Animal Rescue Team Assaulted in Name of ‘Cow Protection’
- Providing Care & Pursuing Justice for Dogs in the Philippines