Animals are not objects without feelings – their feelings are similar to ours. Although you on your own might not be able to stop industries that exploit animals, you can still make changes in your daily life that will help.
- India’s Animal Welfare community displays its strength, stops mass livestock export
- Register now for the 2018 Africa Animal Welfare Conference in Nairobi, Kenya
- POETRY: Mother of the Free
- Night at the Circus: A Short Story
- Animal Rights Law and the Pursuit of Nonhuman Personhood
- Demand Instagram Change Its Rules Against Animal Cruelty
- The Stubborn Donkey: Stupid or Rebellious?
- Is Your Stressful Job Hurting Your Dog? Caring for Pets While Working Irregular Hours
- Geometer Moths in Spotlight for National Moth Week 2018 (July 21-29)
- Got an Hour? Here Are 6 Easy Ways to Help Animals Online
- Beware Introducing Alien Species Into Our Environment
- WORLD NEWS: Bird Poaching, Brumbies and the U.S. Farm Bill (7/7/18)