Animals are not objects without feelings – their feelings are similar to ours. Although you on your own might not be able to stop industries that exploit animals, you can still make changes in your daily life that will help.
- Animals Are Persons Too
- WORLD NEWS: Fur Bans, Bison Killing, & Wildlife Trafficking (4/3/18)
- Is transformation in South Africa only possible through a consumptive wildlife economy?
- Duke University study finds elephant declines imperil 96 percent of Central Africa’s forests
- Asia For Animals Coalition responds to cigarette-smoking orangutan at Indonesia’s Bandung Zoo
- Is Fur a Jewish Issue?
- How to Choose the Perfect Food for Your Dog
- The Intersectionality of Women’s and Animal Rights
- Two New RedRover Programs Help More Domestic Violence Survivors and Pets
- WORLD NEWS: Cloning, Dog Shows & Children at Bullfights (3/3/18)
- New York Fashion Week Through Vegan Eyes
- Troubled animals rescued 24×7, by Alpana Bhartia’s People for Animals