Pigs are susceptible to the same types of emotional pain that human mothers feel. We can and must demand that major supermarket chains free pigs from cages and allow them to live in groups.
- Campaign Against Canned Hunting delivers report on how the captive lion industry hurts South Africa’s image
- South African cheetah petting programs: exploitative entertainment or conservation?
- India’s Animal Welfare community displays its strength, stops mass livestock export
- Register now for the 2018 Africa Animal Welfare Conference in Nairobi, Kenya
- POETRY: Mother of the Free
- Night at the Circus: A Short Story
- Animal Rights Law and the Pursuit of Nonhuman Personhood
- Demand Instagram Change Its Rules Against Animal Cruelty
- The Stubborn Donkey: Stupid or Rebellious?
- Is Your Stressful Job Hurting Your Dog? Caring for Pets While Working Irregular Hours
- Geometer Moths in Spotlight for National Moth Week 2018 (July 21-29)
- Got an Hour? Here Are 6 Easy Ways to Help Animals Online