A project to keep dolphins in captivity in the U.S. Virgin Islands is endangering 250 coral colonies within the proposed enclosure area. However, there is an alternative that could help preserve the coral reefs, enhance tourism, and avoid holding dolphins in captivity.
- CITES lets world’s worst elephant poaching countries off the hook
- Helping Families And Pets Find Safety During Domestic Violence Awareness Month
- No Dog Left Behind
- Greek Animal Advocate Delivers Speech to Hellenic Police in Athens
- London Conference Turns a Spotlight on Illegal Wildlife Trade
- The dark side of the reptile trade: Why these cold-blooded creatures and captivity don’t mix
- Animal-Related Organizations: How to Use Email Marketing to Improve Success Rates
- Can mythology help save the pangolin?
- Successful campaign sterilizes nearly 300 dogs and cats in Mioveni, Romania
- Animal Cruelty & the 2020 Tokyo Olympic Games
- Taiji dolphin slaughter and one small organisation’s work to end it
- Creating change for animals starts with changing humans