Recently, I have seen several posts and stories on social media with humans hugging or playing with wild animals such as lions, minks or even pet monkeys. All the people I see posting this stuff are vegan.
Refarm’d Project is one of the most brilliant and inspiring ecological vegan projects running at the moment in the world. It’s what the world needs to go forward. Meet Geraldine Starke, the woman behind the ide […]
Co-authored by K. Lyrou and Elisabeth Dimitras
Countless vegans have pets or take care of rescued dogs and cats. Whether or not pets can be vegan too is still a matter of debate.
Can our dogs and cats be […]
Often, vegans and animal advocates accuse and blame slaughterhouse workers for being part of the carnist system, without thinking about the circumstances that led them to their jobs, and the factors that keep them […]
One of the greatest myths regarding the vegan diet is the protein myth. Many people are under the impression that vegans and vegetarians can’t be as strong as meat eaters due to insufficient protein intake from […]
I know many people will dislike this post, in the same way I didn’t like hearing the truth from vegetarians and vegans while I was still eating animals. The difference between those who will take some time to t […]
- Why Animal Rights Needs to Read and Write Fiction
- Asia for Animals Calls for Fur Farming Ban in China
- Why is Animal Agriculture Seldom Mentioned by Catholics?
- Challenges in Managing Dogs Across the World
- A Pet Is Not Just for Lockdown
- US Fish and Wildlife Service Weakens Migratory Bird Protections
- What It’s Like to Be a Meat Eater: On “Confirmation Bias Cheering”
- Wild Animals Have No Place in Our Arms
- Live Animal Postal Shipping: “Some Are Expected to Die”
- Animals Neglected and Suffering at Belvedere Zoo in Tunis
- Ex-Volunteers Expose Cruelty in the Name of Big Cat Conservation
- Turning Farms Into Sanctuaries: Meet the Refarm’d Project