Often, vegans and animal advocates accuse and blame slaughterhouse workers for being part of the carnist system, without thinking about the circumstances that led them to their jobs, and the factors that keep them […]
One of the greatest myths regarding the vegan diet is the protein myth. Many people are under the impression that vegans and vegetarians can’t be as strong as meat eaters due to insufficient protein intake from […]
I know many people will dislike this post, in the same way I didn’t like hearing the truth from vegetarians and vegans while I was still eating animals. The difference between those who will take some time to t […]
- Bronx Zoo Sued Over Elephant Treatment
- Pigs Shot or Blown Up for Military Medic Practice
- Keeping the Wolverine Wild in a Climate Crisis
- CBD and Pets: What’s the Story?
- A Crisis of Unwanted and Abandoned Rabbits
- Prioritizing Pet Safety During Extreme Heat
- EPA Announces Plans to Eliminate Animal Testing
- Love Thy Neighbor, Whatever the Species
- The Fight for Animal Protection in Spain
- Laos Has Helped Tiger Farms Proliferate
- Why the Animal Protection Movement Will Win
- Victory: Fur Trapping in California is Now Banned!