Often, vegans and animal advocates accuse and blame slaughterhouse workers for being part of the carnist system, without thinking about the circumstances that led them to their jobs, and the factors that keep them […]
One of the greatest myths regarding the vegan diet is the protein myth. Many people are under the impression that vegans and vegetarians can’t be as strong as meat eaters due to insufficient protein intake from […]
I know many people will dislike this post, in the same way I didn’t like hearing the truth from vegetarians and vegans while I was still eating animals. The difference between those who will take some time to t […]
- Vietnamese Police Bust Large Dog Theft Ring
- The Save Movement: Bearing Witness to Animal Suffering
- Trophy Hunting: A New Front Opens in the War of Words
- The History of the World in Seven Dogs
- Alameda County Bans Cruel Rodeo Event
- Palm Oil Watchdog’s Sustainability Label is Still a Con
- Dogfighting: How to Recognize and Report It
- Congressional Briefing on Ending Dog Testing for Pharmaceuticals
- Too Slow to Win Races, Simply Bred to Die
- Court Rules in Key Case to Protect One of Earth’s Rarest Whales
- Rodeos: Do Some Traditions Deserve To Die?
- New York City Bans Foie Gras!