Disclaimer: as is the case with all work we publish by outside authors, the views and opinions expressed in this post are those of the author, and do not necessarily reflect the official positions of Animal […]
Recently, I have seen several posts and stories on social media with humans hugging or playing with wild animals such as lions, minks or even pet monkeys. All the people I see posting this stuff are vegan.
Refarm’d Project is one of the most brilliant and inspiring ecological vegan projects running at the moment in the world. It’s what the world needs to go forward. Meet Geraldine Starke, the woman behind the ide […]
Co-authored by K. Lyrou and Elisabeth Dimitras
Countless vegans have pets or take care of rescued dogs and cats. Whether or not pets can be vegan too is still a matter of debate.
Can our dogs and cats be […]
Often, vegans and animal advocates accuse and blame slaughterhouse workers for being part of the carnist system, without thinking about the circumstances that led them to their jobs, and the factors that keep them […]
One of the greatest myths regarding the vegan diet is the protein myth. Many people are under the impression that vegans and vegetarians can’t be as strong as meat eaters due to insufficient protein intake from […]
I know many people will dislike this post, in the same way I didn’t like hearing the truth from vegetarians and vegans while I was still eating animals. The difference between those who will take some time to t […]
- Conditions of Memphis Zoo’s Pandas Raise Big Questions
- “Me Siento Muy Orgullosa Del Movimiento en México” / “I Am Very Proud of the Movement in Mexico”
- Breeding and Trading Endangered Wild Animals Is Not Conservation
- Stop Canada’s Prison Factory Farm Project!
- New Undercover Investigation Exposes Cruel Conditions for Costco Chickens
- Bill Introduced to Ban the Sale of Fur in Oregon
- “The Scale and Power of the Trophy Hunting Industry Is Astonishing”: An Interview With Eduardo Gonçalves
- House Renews Effort to Protect Children and Animals from Abuse
- Disasters and Your Pets: Are You Ready?
- Poached Rhino Horn for Breakfast
- First Marine Wildlife Hospital in the Pacific Northwest Coming Soon
- Lab-Grown or “Clean” Meat: Animals Are Slaughtered for Its Production