Often, vegans and animal advocates accuse and blame slaughterhouse workers for being part of the carnist system, without thinking about the circumstances that led them to their jobs, and the factors that keep them […]
One of the greatest myths regarding the vegan diet is the protein myth. Many people are under the impression that vegans and vegetarians can’t be as strong as meat eaters due to insufficient protein intake from […]
I know many people will dislike this post, in the same way I didn’t like hearing the truth from vegetarians and vegans while I was still eating animals. The difference between those who will take some time to t […]
- Are Sanctuaries an Acceptable Solution for “Excess” Wild Horses?
- Helping India’s Street Dogs
- California Residents: New Action Needed to Save Animals from Deadly Poisons!
- June 7th: First World Swift Day
- The B Word: Communicating Biodiversity to a World That Doesn’t Care Enough
- The Trouble With Horse Racing
- Exposed: Trophy Hunting Lobbyists Pose as Conservationists
- Animal Welfare Education Comes to Cameroon’s Schools
- Slaughtering Seals to Save Orcas is Cruel and Illogical
- Justice the Horse is Suing His Abuser
- Botswana’s Elephants: Myths vs. Facts
- Azerbaijan’s Mass Slaughter of Stray Dogs Continues