In Ukraine’s current economic situation, people can’t afford to take care of animals. Our work includes providing medical aid for people’s pets, rescuing wild animals from private zoos, rehabilitating wildlife, and sterilizing and vaccinating stray dogs and cats in the country.
- A Pet Is Not Just for Lockdown
- US Fish and Wildlife Service Weakens Migratory Bird Protections
- What It’s Like to Be a Meat Eater: On “Confirmation Bias Cheering”
- Wild Animals Have No Place in Our Arms
- Live Animal Postal Shipping: “Some Are Expected to Die”
- Animals Neglected and Suffering at Belvedere Zoo in Tunis
- Ex-Volunteers Expose Cruelty in the Name of Big Cat Conservation
- Turning Farms Into Sanctuaries: Meet the Refarm’d Project
- Triumph and Grief: Excerpt from New Elephant Anthology
- What Is FIV and How Does It Affect Cats?
- People in Developing Countries Eat Less Bushmeat as They Migrate from Rural to Urban Areas
- New Photography Book Shines Light on Hidden Animals in Our Lives