Pigeons are considered a major pest problem in many urban areas. As with many animals who are considered pests, this raises a difficult question, especially for those who aim to treat animals humanely.
- A Beginner’s Guide to Birdwatching in the UK’s New Forest National Park
- Global Dairy Companies Exposed in Vegan Protest outside the London Eye
- South Africa’s 2019 Lion Bone Export Quota a ‘Big Middle Finger to Conservation’
- Animal Cruelty Charges Dropped Because Fish Are Not “Animals” Under North Carolina Law
- Shriners International: Stop Abusing Elephants in Circuses!
- Are Sanctuaries an Acceptable Solution for “Excess” Wild Horses?
- Helping India’s Street Dogs
- California Residents: New Action Needed to Save Animals from Deadly Poisons!
- June 7th: First World Swift Day
- The B Word: Communicating Biodiversity to a World That Doesn’t Care Enough
- The Trouble With Horse Racing
- Exposed: Trophy Hunting Lobbyists Pose as Conservationists