Jewish worshipers chant every Sabbath morning, “The soul of every living being shall praise God’s name” (Nishmat kol chai tva’rech et shim’chah). Yet, some come to synagogue during the winter months wearing coats […]
Although it is not well known, Judaism has very powerful teachings about the proper treatment of animals. If Jews took these teachings seriously, they would be among the strongest protesters of many current […]
Many animal activists regard organized religion as an ideological opponent. Concerning Judaism specifically, this negative presumption is largely due to the misunderstanding of two important biblical verses that, […]
- Shooting of Zoo Chimpanzee a Preventable Tragedy
- Service and Support Dogs: Welfarism versus Rights
- POETRY: Sandyford 10/6/18
- Good Laws, Bad Implementation: The State of Animal Protection in India
- Celebrating National Animal Rights Day in Taiwan
- The Ethical Cost of Killing for Conservation
- Looking beyond the conservation status quo – Ethical Conservation Course applications now open!
- It’s time to ‘Raise Pigs Right’
- Greyhound industry targeting children
- South African Army horses neglected
- Croatia’s biggest ever dog protection campaign now underway!
- A Massive Rally in China for Punishing Animal Abusers