When shopping for clothing, use this guide to make sure that something you find and really like is also animal-free.
Made with love to animals by Human 21
Art work by Tania Kremen
Post by Tamara […]
Earlier this month, all eyes were on New York Fashion Week, the major event in the fashion world. Two times per year, it starts from New York, then goes to London, Milan and Paris.
During February 7-15, […]
When you go vegan, the first thing you change is your diet. Thankfully, it is easy now for vegans to find everything needed for a healthy diet. Furthermore, you can still have pizzas, burgers, mac and cheese, […]
Working in fashion as a model, I can see firsthand that customers and buyers value animal-based fabrics much more than plant-based or synthetic ones. The sad truth is that the more suffering a product causes to […]
- Cruel massacre of dogs by Penang Town Council
- 9 Tips to Shop Animal-Free
- Birds of a Feather, a story of healing for veterans and parrots
- WORLD NEWS: Seal Hunting, Live Export & Rescue Gone Wrong (4/21/18)
- How South African wildlife is helpless against money and influence
- Staten Island deer sterilization a success story for humane population control
- What is the Defending Palestine conference?
- Animals Are Persons Too
- WORLD NEWS: Fur Bans, Bison Killing, & Wildlife Trafficking (4/3/18)
- Is transformation in South Africa only possible through a consumptive wildlife economy?
- Duke University study finds elephant declines imperil 96 percent of Central Africa’s forests
- Asia For Animals Coalition responds to cigarette-smoking orangutan at Indonesia’s Bandung Zoo