When shopping for clothing, use this guide to make sure that something you find and really like is also animal-free.
Made with love to animals by Human 21
Art work by Tania Kremen
Post by Tamara […]
Earlier this month, all eyes were on New York Fashion Week, the major event in the fashion world. Two times per year, it starts from New York, then goes to London, Milan and Paris.
During February 7-15, […]
When you go vegan, the first thing you change is your diet. Thankfully, it is easy now for vegans to find everything needed for a healthy diet. Furthermore, you can still have pizzas, burgers, mac and cheese, […]
Working in fashion as a model, I can see firsthand that customers and buyers value animal-based fabrics much more than plant-based or synthetic ones. The sad truth is that the more suffering a product causes to […]
- Register now for the 2018 Africa Animal Welfare Conference in Nairobi, Kenya
- POETRY: Mother of the Free
- Night at the Circus: A Short Story
- Animal Rights Law and the Pursuit of Nonhuman Personhood
- Demand Instagram Change Its Rules Against Animal Cruelty
- The Stubborn Donkey: Stupid or Rebellious?
- Is Your Stressful Job Hurting Your Dog? Caring for Pets While Working Irregular Hours
- Geometer Moths in Spotlight for National Moth Week 2018 (July 21-29)
- Got an Hour? Here Are 6 Easy Ways to Help Animals Online
- Beware Introducing Alien Species Into Our Environment
- WORLD NEWS: Bird Poaching, Brumbies and the U.S. Farm Bill (7/7/18)
- Sign the petition to stop mass killing of stray dogs in Tirana, Albania