One of the constant challenges of working in animal welfare is fundraising. Making sure there’s enough money to keep doing your vital work can be difficult, especially when donors and grantmakers seem to be c […]
Humans have had a special bond with dogs for millennia. They have always been our loyal best friends and playful companions, but they are so much more than that. Throughout the years, we’ve learned to help each o […]
Each year, 7.6 million animals in the US go to shelters. Around 2.7 million are adopted and roughly the same number of dogs and cats are euthanized, according to the ASPCA. Once dogs or cats enter shelters, they […]
Pets, like humans, are also exposed to toxins that are found both indoors and outdoors. The susceptibility of pets to poisoning rises in smaller animals because of their proximity to the ground, floors, carpets […]
- Help bring cat killer to justice – call on Japan to strengthen anti-cruelty laws!
- The TNVR Song, a lighter side to spay/neuter!
- Lions and Treaties: Why we need a bold new conservation paradigm if lions are to avoid extinction
- Fashion Giants Agree That the Future of Fashion is Fur Free
- Ask the Catholic Church to condemn the bullfight!
- New Report on Cat and Dog Fur in China
- The Powerful Mechanics of Undercover Investigations in Building Up a Movement
- RedRover Helps Animals in Need Displaced By Hurricane Irma
- A Humane Future: Moral, judicial, and legislative approaches to a world of compassion for animals
- Sea change in anti-whaling activism as Sea Shepherd withdraws from ‘whale wars’
- Wildlife watching soars as hunting dies off, says new U.S. report
- U.K. proposes cameras in all English slaughterhouses