Humans have had a special bond with dogs for millennia. They have always been our loyal best friends and playful companions, but they are so much more than that. Throughout the years, we’ve learned to help each o […]
Each year, 7.6 million animals in the US go to shelters. Around 2.7 million are adopted and roughly the same number of dogs and cats are euthanized, according to the ASPCA. Once dogs or cats enter shelters, they […]
Pets, like humans, are also exposed to toxins that are found both indoors and outdoors. The susceptibility of pets to poisoning rises in smaller animals because of their proximity to the ground, floors, carpets […]
- Does Your Conscience Believe that Animals are Clowns?
- End Circus Suffering in India, says Asia for Animals
- South Africa animal welfare groups devastated after 15-year Lotto lifeline cut off
- Adopt a cruelty-free lifestyle with FIAPO’s new Vegan Starter Kit!
- Guatemala passes animal welfare law
- Some Neanderthals were vegetarian, says new study
- First ever conviction for lobster abuse in Australia
- Staying Vegan When Experiencing a Health Crisis
- India’s Unseen Rivers of Sorrow
- Live export exposé provokes uproar in E.U., ban in Israel
- ‘Free range’ European birds forced indoors by bird flu
- Thailand’s infamous Tiger Temple to open new franchise