One of the constant challenges of working in animal welfare is fundraising. Making sure there’s enough money to keep doing your vital work can be difficult, especially when donors and grantmakers seem to be c […]
Humans have had a special bond with dogs for millennia. They have always been our loyal best friends and playful companions, but they are so much more than that. Throughout the years, we’ve learned to help each o […]
Each year, 7.6 million animals in the US go to shelters. Around 2.7 million are adopted and roughly the same number of dogs and cats are euthanized, according to the ASPCA. Once dogs or cats enter shelters, they […]
Pets, like humans, are also exposed to toxins that are found both indoors and outdoors. The susceptibility of pets to poisoning rises in smaller animals because of their proximity to the ground, floors, carpets […]
- Equal Laws Needed to Protect Endangered West Coast Orcas
- Just Josh: “Dog Memoir” Highlights Urgency of Street Animal Rescue
- All 50 U.S. States Ranked By Animal Protection Laws
- Milk: The White Gold, or the White Lie?
- New trade ruling spells end for rhinos, say conservationists
- Being Human Towards Wildlife
- Situating Animal Rights in Uttar Pradesh’s Slaughterhouse Conundrum
- An Interview with Nikita Zimov, Director of Pleistocene Park
- How Charles Wartenberg changed life for thousands of dogs in the Philippines
- Capturing a Man-eating Tiger Alive
- How to Save Over 1,000 Animals in Under 10 Hours!
- Animal Antics for Fundraising Success