One of the constant challenges of working in animal welfare is fundraising. Making sure there’s enough money to keep doing your vital work can be difficult, especially when donors and grantmakers seem to be c […]
Humans have had a special bond with dogs for millennia. They have always been our loyal best friends and playful companions, but they are so much more than that. Throughout the years, we’ve learned to help each o […]
Each year, 7.6 million animals in the US go to shelters. Around 2.7 million are adopted and roughly the same number of dogs and cats are euthanized, according to the ASPCA. Once dogs or cats enter shelters, they […]
Pets, like humans, are also exposed to toxins that are found both indoors and outdoors. The susceptibility of pets to poisoning rises in smaller animals because of their proximity to the ground, floors, carpets […]
- Captured Snakes Are Not Objects for Photo Ops
- 5 Tips to Improve First Aid for Street Animals
- Rather Than Kill Animals “Softly,” Don’t Kill Them At All
- ‘The Grace of Dogs,’ a journey to understand the canine soul
- Custom Heavy as Frost and Deep Almost as Life – What Do We Mean by Socialization?
- Location of Unique Species Discoveries Should Be Kept Secret
- Abortion and Animal Rights: Does Either Topic Lead to the Other?
- Need for Complete Cow Slaughter Ban in India
- Donkey thrown to tigers in debt dispute – Asia for Animals seeks answers
- Downsizing Our National Monuments?
- Development Plans Threaten Otters in Penang, Malaysia
- Religion: Friend or Foe of Animal Activism?