Pennsylvanians are being warned by animal shelters that they could face jail time for leaving pets out in intemperate conditions for over 30 minutes. The new tough penalties are the result of Libre’s Law, pas […]
Tunza Games: A place where people save the wild animals. Click https://www.tunzagames.com/conservation-crisis-the-game to learn more.
One of the constant challenges of working in animal welfare is fundraising. Making sure there’s enough money to keep doing your vital work can be difficult, especially when donors and grantmakers seem to be c […]
Humans have had a special bond with dogs for millennia. They have always been our loyal best friends and playful companions, but they are so much more than that. Throughout the years, we’ve learned to help each o […]
Each year, 7.6 million animals in the US go to shelters. Around 2.7 million are adopted and roughly the same number of dogs and cats are euthanized, according to the ASPCA. Once dogs or cats enter shelters, they […]
Pets, like humans, are also exposed to toxins that are found both indoors and outdoors. The susceptibility of pets to poisoning rises in smaller animals because of their proximity to the ground, floors, carpets […]
- Aadhaar and Jallikattu: Bittersweet Victory for Bulls in India
- Electrocution of Elephant Should Not Be Taken Lightly
- WORLD NEWS: Pope on Circuses, Animal Rights in Pakistan, and More! (1/17/18)
- The Future of Fashion is Animal-Free
- Three Indian States Compelled to #EndExploitativeDairies!
- How Awareness Leads to Action for Animals
- Palm Oil and Animal Rights: How you can combat the destruction of wild animals’ habitat
- Pennsylvania Residents Warned Against Leaving Dogs in the Cold
- POETRY: Saying ‘Hello’ to a Sheep
- Protest Breaking Up Walrus Mom and Her Pups!
- Animal Rescue Team Assaulted in Name of ‘Cow Protection’
- Providing Care & Pursuing Justice for Dogs in the Philippines