By Brinda Upadhyaya
It was the 30th day of November 2010 when our group of eight women set out at dawn to explore the dense beauty of Kaziranga National Park in India’s state of Assam. The sky was still […]
This video about animals is worth watching .
ASHA (Association for Service & Healing of Animals)‘s profile was updated 1 year, 1 month ago
- Cruel massacre of dogs by Penang Town Council
- 9 Tips to Shop Animal-Free
- Birds of a Feather, a story of healing for veterans and parrots
- WORLD NEWS: Seal Hunting, Live Export & Rescue Gone Wrong (4/21/18)
- How South African wildlife is helpless against money and influence
- Staten Island deer sterilization a success story for humane population control
- What is the Defending Palestine conference?
- Animals Are Persons Too
- WORLD NEWS: Fur Bans, Bison Killing, & Wildlife Trafficking (4/3/18)
- Is transformation in South Africa only possible through a consumptive wildlife economy?
- Duke University study finds elephant declines imperil 96 percent of Central Africa’s forests
- Asia For Animals Coalition responds to cigarette-smoking orangutan at Indonesia’s Bandung Zoo