Adapted with permission from RESCUED: What Second-Chance Dogs Teach us About Living with Purpose, Loving with Abandon, and Finding Joy in the Little Things by Peter Zheutlin.
“Someone recently told me t […]
- A Contract with Sadness: The depth of the grief that accompanies the loss of a dog
- Borneo foundation to create a forest island for albino orangutan
- Help bring cat killer to justice – call on Japan to strengthen anti-cruelty laws!
- The TNVR Song, a lighter side to spay/neuter!
- Lions and Treaties: Why we need a bold new conservation paradigm if lions are to avoid extinction
- Fashion Giants Agree That the Future of Fashion is Fur Free
- Ask the Catholic Church to condemn the bullfight!
- New Report on Cat and Dog Fur in China
- The Powerful Mechanics of Undercover Investigations in Building Up a Movement
- RedRover Helps Animals in Need Displaced By Hurricane Irma
- A Humane Future: Moral, judicial, and legislative approaches to a world of compassion for animals
- Sea change in anti-whaling activism as Sea Shepherd withdraws from ‘whale wars’