We are thrilled to announce Defending Palestine: Liberating the People, the Land, and Animals, a three-day international conference hosted by Palestinian Animal League (PAL) at The Youth Village, in occupied […]
Palestinian Animal League (PAL) is thrilled to announce a three-day international conference in occupied Palestinian territory, from May 3-6, 2018.
Since 2011, Palestinian Animal League has been re-framing the […]
By Ahmed Safi
Not a lot has been said about veganism in Islam; even interpretations that attempt to deal with the subject often misrepresent Islam and its teachings, which are taken from the Quran and the […]
- What is the Defending Palestine conference?
- Animals Are Persons Too
- WORLD NEWS: Fur Bans, Bison Killing, & Wildlife Trafficking (4/3/18)
- Is transformation in South Africa only possible through a consumptive wildlife economy?
- Duke University study finds elephant declines imperil 96 percent of Central Africa’s forests
- Asia For Animals Coalition responds to cigarette-smoking orangutan at Indonesia’s Bandung Zoo
- Is Fur a Jewish Issue?
- How to Choose the Perfect Food for Your Dog
- The Intersectionality of Women’s and Animal Rights
- Two New RedRover Programs Help More Domestic Violence Survivors and Pets
- WORLD NEWS: Cloning, Dog Shows & Children at Bullfights (3/3/18)
- New York Fashion Week Through Vegan Eyes