The Animal Legal Defense Fund (ALDF) released its 11th annual report on animal protection rankings in January. The longest running and most authoritative report of its kind, the ALDF assesses the strength of each […]
- Equal Laws Needed to Protect Endangered West Coast Orcas
- Just Josh: “Dog Memoir” Highlights Urgency of Street Animal Rescue
- All 50 U.S. States Ranked By Animal Protection Laws
- Milk: The White Gold, or the White Lie?
- New trade ruling spells end for rhinos, say conservationists
- Being Human Towards Wildlife
- Situating Animal Rights in Uttar Pradesh’s Slaughterhouse Conundrum
- An Interview with Nikita Zimov, Director of Pleistocene Park
- How Charles Wartenberg changed life for thousands of dogs in the Philippines
- Capturing a Man-eating Tiger Alive
- How to Save Over 1,000 Animals in Under 10 Hours!
- Animal Antics for Fundraising Success