Liberia Animal Welfare & Conservation Society (LAWCS) is the voice of animals in Liberia. LAWCS consists of people helping animals and people. Please watch the work of LAWCS, and also visit our website at […]
In a society where people do not value their companion animals, we educate them and work with them to improve the human-animal relationship. Liberia Animal Welfare and Conservation Society (LAWCS) provides […]
Liberia is a post war country struggling to recover amidst overwhelming challenges including rampant animal abuse, dysfunctional behaviors among the younger generation and the recent Ebola crisis that took over […]
Liberia is a post war country struggling to recover amidst overwhelming challenges including animal abuse, lack of electricity, high unemployment rate and the recent Ebola crisis that took over 3,000 lives in a […]
- Home Sweet Home for Donkey Survivors of the Skin Trade
- Equal Laws Needed to Protect Endangered West Coast Orcas
- Just Josh: “Dog Memoir” Highlights Urgency of Street Animal Rescue
- All 50 U.S. States Ranked By Animal Protection Laws
- Milk: The White Gold, or the White Lie?
- New trade ruling spells end for rhinos, say conservationists
- Being Human Towards Wildlife
- Situating Animal Rights in Uttar Pradesh’s Slaughterhouse Conundrum
- An Interview with Nikita Zimov, Director of Pleistocene Park
- How Charles Wartenberg changed life for thousands of dogs in the Philippines
- Capturing a Man-eating Tiger Alive
- How to Save Over 1,000 Animals in Under 10 Hours!