In April 2014, the Kent Wildlife Trust in South East England appointed Michael Bax as its Chairman. However, it was not until March 2017 that it was discovered that he had served as both ‘Joint Master’ and […]
- Aadhaar and Jallikattu: Bittersweet Victory for Bulls in India
- Electrocution of Elephant Should Not Be Taken Lightly
- WORLD NEWS: Pope on Circuses, Animal Rights in Pakistan, and More! (1/17/18)
- The Future of Fashion is Animal-Free
- Three Indian States Compelled to #EndExploitativeDairies!
- How Awareness Leads to Action for Animals
- Palm Oil and Animal Rights: How you can combat the destruction of wild animals’ habitat
- Pennsylvania Residents Warned Against Leaving Dogs in the Cold
- POETRY: Saying ‘Hello’ to a Sheep
- Protest Breaking Up Walrus Mom and Her Pups!
- Animal Rescue Team Assaulted in Name of ‘Cow Protection’
- Providing Care & Pursuing Justice for Dogs in the Philippines