Letter addressed to:
Mr. Du Jiahao
Party Secretary of Hunan Provincial
Communist Party Committee,
Hunan Provincial Committee of Communist Party Committee,
1 North Shaoshan Road, Furong District,
The South African government’s ‘Scientific Authority’ says ‘everything is awesome’ when it comes to canned hunting. Yet even Safari Club International has thrown PHASA (Professional Hunters’ Association of South […]
this is the best vet in cape town: https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=JL4Kli5n7Cw
He saved my bird as he bird vet cape town.
also if you want to adopt dog cape town call him.
call him to adopt pet cape town.
so if you are looking of vet in cape town, call him now
(Featured image: domestic camels at the ancient Nabataean city of Petra in Jordan. Credit Kim Bartlett – Animal People, Inc.)
The Intimate Bond: How Animals Shaped Human History, by Brian Fagan
@dylanforest Thank you Dylan for dedicating your passion and sharing Towan’s story for us to feel and contemplate. I am moved down to my core and feel sure there is something we can do to provide “freedom rights” for naturally wild animals! Bless you Dylan… DD
(Featured image: Towan drawing. Credit Shannon Kringen, used under CC BY-SA 2.0)
Over the course of the last couple of years, through a research project I worked on, and then later through visits in my own free […]
I had a chance to attend an animal communication workshop last february. We visited the Jakarta Ragunan zoo as a “practicum” session by the end of the workshop in groups. A guy call him Nick and a woman call her Yoko were senior participants and they were assigned to the orang-utan area. First Nick came to communicate with one particular orang-utan and he got the image of the orang-utan in a lush forest. The Orang utan missed the forest. And he also sent the message that he is afraid his children won’t see the forest. So Nick did best he can do, bringing the forest to the Orangutan and meeting them both within the consciousness level. Not long after that Yoko came and happened to pick the same orang-utan to communicate with and ask him if he wants to say anything. The Orang utan said please send thank you to Nick. That was really sad and also a confirmation from another perspective on the denial of, in this case, the Orangutan’s innate rights of a natural habitat.
(Featured image: Chai at Woodland Park Zoo in Seattle. Photo credit Kim Bartlett – Animal People, Inc.)
On the morning of January 30th, 2016, only eight months after being transferred from Seattle’s Woodland P […]
- Beware Introducing Alien Species Into Our Environment
- WORLD NEWS: Bird Poaching, Brumbies and the U.S. Farm Bill (7/7/18)
- Sign the petition to stop mass killing of stray dogs in Tirana, Albania
- My Life with Animals: Memoir by a Friend of Animals (free download)
- Sacrificing Pygmy Elephants for Palm Oil Plantations
- Wildlife Policy Reconsidered
- Shooting of Zoo Chimpanzee a Preventable Tragedy
- Service and Support Dogs: Welfarism versus Rights
- POETRY: Sandyford 10/6/18
- Good Laws, Bad Implementation: The State of Animal Protection in India
- Celebrating National Animal Rights Day in Taiwan
- The Ethical Cost of Killing for Conservation