Letter addressed to:
Mr. Du Jiahao
Party Secretary of Hunan Provincial
Communist Party Committee,
Hunan Provincial Committee of Communist Party Committee,
1 North Shaoshan Road, Furong District,
The South African government’s ‘Scientific Authority’ says ‘everything is awesome’ when it comes to canned hunting. Yet even Safari Club International has thrown PHASA (Professional Hunters’ Association of South […]
(Featured image: domestic camels at the ancient Nabataean city of Petra in Jordan. Credit Kim Bartlett – Animal People, Inc.)
The Intimate Bond: How Animals Shaped Human History, by Brian Fagan
@dylanforest Thank you Dylan for dedicating your passion and sharing Towan’s story for us to feel and contemplate. I am moved down to my core and feel sure there is something we can do to provide “freedom rights” for naturally wild animals! Bless you Dylan… DD
(Featured image: Towan drawing. Credit Shannon Kringen, used under CC BY-SA 2.0)
Over the course of the last couple of years, through a research project I worked on, and then later through visits in my own free […]
I had a chance to attend an animal communication workshop last february. We visited the Jakarta Ragunan zoo as a “practicum” session by the end of the workshop in groups. A guy call him Nick and a woman call her Yoko were senior participants and they were assigned to the orang-utan area. First Nick came to communicate with one particular orang-utan and he got the image of the orang-utan in a lush forest. The Orang utan missed the forest. And he also sent the message that he is afraid his children won’t see the forest. So Nick did best he can do, bringing the forest to the Orangutan and meeting them both within the consciousness level. Not long after that Yoko came and happened to pick the same orang-utan to communicate with and ask him if he wants to say anything. The Orang utan said please send thank you to Nick. That was really sad and also a confirmation from another perspective on the denial of, in this case, the Orangutan’s innate rights of a natural habitat.
(Featured image: Chai at Woodland Park Zoo in Seattle. Photo credit Kim Bartlett – Animal People, Inc.)
On the morning of January 30th, 2016, only eight months after being transferred from Seattle’s Woodland P […]
- New York Fashion Week Through Vegan Eyes
- Troubled animals rescued 24×7, by Alpana Bhartia’s People for Animals
- How India’s Union Budget fails to address animal rights
- 7 Vegan Fashion Brands You Should Know
- New Jersey: Ban the Use of Exotic Animals in the Circus!
- Could Your Driveway Be a Danger to Your Pet?
- Asia For Animals responds to Chinese police officer’s cruelty against chained dog
- Canned lion hunting – a buffer against what?
- Stepping Into Orangutan Conservation
- WORLD NEWS: Pit Bulls, Bullfighting & Live Export Bans (2/8/18)
- At least 283 greyhounds injured, 96 killed at Irish tracks in 2017
- How many animals will you NOT eat in 2018? Find out with BlitzResults’ Meat Calculator!