I’ve always had an overwhelming love and desire to be with other species. I was the child at the park tailing the cats, holding them as snugly as I possibly could while people “d’awww’d” at the sweet blonde […]
I’ve always loved sheep. If their fluffy bodies weren’t enough for me to find them endearing, then I needn’t look far for more to adore: their keyhole shaped pupils and considerate, thoughtful way of living and […]
- Does Your Conscience Believe that Animals are Clowns?
- End Circus Suffering in India, says Asia for Animals
- South Africa animal welfare groups devastated after 15-year Lotto lifeline cut off
- Adopt a cruelty-free lifestyle with FIAPO’s new Vegan Starter Kit!
- Guatemala passes animal welfare law
- Some Neanderthals were vegetarian, says new study
- First ever conviction for lobster abuse in Australia
- Staying Vegan When Experiencing a Health Crisis
- India’s Unseen Rivers of Sorrow
- Live export exposé provokes uproar in E.U., ban in Israel
- ‘Free range’ European birds forced indoors by bird flu
- Thailand’s infamous Tiger Temple to open new franchise