I’ve always had an overwhelming love and desire to be with other species. I was the child at the park tailing the cats, holding them as snugly as I possibly could while people “d’awww’d” at the sweet blonde […]
I’ve always loved sheep. If their fluffy bodies weren’t enough for me to find them endearing, then I needn’t look far for more to adore: their keyhole shaped pupils and considerate, thoughtful way of living and […]
- Looking beyond the conservation status quo – Ethical Conservation Course applications now open!
- It’s time to ‘Raise Pigs Right’
- Greyhound industry targeting children
- South African Army horses neglected
- Croatia’s biggest ever dog protection campaign now underway!
- A Massive Rally in China for Punishing Animal Abusers
- Leopard tortoises languishing in South African rehab centres
- Irish Hare at risk of extinction from hunting and coursing
- Why Your Family Dog is Good for Your Children’s Health
- Bison Against Climate Change
- Alligators on the beach? Killer whales in rivers? Get used to it.
- Wild Animals Are Not Plush Toys