I’ve always had an overwhelming love and desire to be with other species. I was the child at the park tailing the cats, holding them as snugly as I possibly could while people “d’awww’d” at the sweet blonde […]
I’ve always loved sheep. If their fluffy bodies weren’t enough for me to find them endearing, then I needn’t look far for more to adore: their keyhole shaped pupils and considerate, thoughtful way of living and […]
- Tough choices ahead for South Africa’s Kruger National Park
- A vegan revolution in Israel: fact or fiction?
- Hansen Stakes Claim as Champion for Animals in Alabama Senate Primary
- Audio-Psychic Signals: A Unique Approach to Animal Communication
- Tiger moths in spotlight during National Moth Week 2017
- Animal Rights Campaign Sets National Record in India!
- Why is Kent Wildlife Trust chaired by a hare and pheasant hunter?
- Koalas ‘being driven towards extinction’
- Chickens Killed in Barn Fire Were Individuals, Not Farm Equipment
- Marine Extinctions an Unavoidable Cost of Deep Sea Mining
- Local animal lovers help make spay/neuter campaign a success in Parscov, Romania!
- Better Capture Techniques Needed to Prevent Wild Animal Deaths