I’ve always had an overwhelming love and desire to be with other species. I was the child at the park tailing the cats, holding them as snugly as I possibly could while people “d’awww’d” at the sweet blonde […]
I’ve always loved sheep. If their fluffy bodies weren’t enough for me to find them endearing, then I needn’t look far for more to adore: their keyhole shaped pupils and considerate, thoughtful way of living and […]
- New Jersey: Ban the Use of Exotic Animals in the Circus!
- Could Your Driveway Be a Danger to Your Pet?
- Asia For Animals responds to Chinese police officer’s cruelty against chained dog
- Canned lion hunting – a buffer against what?
- Stepping Into Orangutan Conservation
- WORLD NEWS: Pit Bulls, Bullfighting & Live Export Bans (2/8/18)
- At least 283 greyhounds injured, 96 killed at Irish tracks in 2017
- How many animals will you NOT eat in 2018? Find out with BlitzResults’ Meat Calculator!
- The Cruel Elephant Tourism Industry
- Protecting India’s Grassland Ecosystems Against Invasive Species
- Domestic Violence Survivors and Their Pets Can Seek Safety Together
- Aadhaar and Jallikattu: Bittersweet Victory for Bulls in India