Here I respond to an article on lions published in Nature Conservation online:
International law and lions (Panthera leo): understanding and improving the contribution of wildlife treaties to the conservation […]
A tribute to Bev on the anniversary of her death.
Bev Pervan died from cancer on 30th April last year, 2016. We remember her today because of the impact she made on animal welfare in South Africa.
Timbavati Nature Reserve in South Africa, adjacent to Kruger National Park and a member of the APNR (Association of Private Nature Reserves), was recently approved to permit the hunting of more than 5,000 wild […]
Author, wildlife campaigner
Director, Campaign Against Canned Hunting (CACH)
In AD 1028, when the Anglo Nordic King Canute decided to sit on […]
It’s a wonderful article. We have sponsored it on our Facebook page so as to increase the number of people who will hopefully read and be challenged by it. https://www.facebook.com/animalpeoplenews.org/posts/1343401972348886
- The Hidden Suffering of Chickens in Malaysia
- Shelters in Shackles: Time to implement sustainable models to care for street animals
- A Contract with Sadness: The depth of the grief that accompanies the loss of a dog
- Borneo foundation to create a forest island for albino orangutan
- Help bring cat killer to justice – call on Japan to strengthen anti-cruelty laws!
- The TNVR Song, a lighter side to spay/neuter!
- Lions and Treaties: Why we need a bold new conservation paradigm if lions are to avoid extinction
- Fashion Giants Agree That the Future of Fashion is Fur Free
- Ask the Catholic Church to condemn the bullfight!
- New Report on Cat and Dog Fur in China
- The Powerful Mechanics of Undercover Investigations in Building Up a Movement
- RedRover Helps Animals in Need Displaced By Hurricane Irma