I wrote this article in reaction to a letter sent to the Chinese government by well-known hunting apologist Eugene Lapointe. After wrapping himself in a cloak of assumed credibility arising from previous […]
Animals are necessary for our exisitence too. Let us try to understand their world and save them. Click https://www.tunzagames.com/conservation-crisis-the-game to know more
Here I respond to an article on lions published in Nature Conservation online:
International law and lions (Panthera leo): understanding and improving the contribution of wildlife treaties to the conservation […]
A tribute to Bev on the anniversary of her death.
Bev Pervan died from cancer on 30th April last year, 2016. We remember her today because of the impact she made on animal welfare in South Africa.
Timbavati Nature Reserve in South Africa, adjacent to Kruger National Park and a member of the APNR (Association of Private Nature Reserves), was recently approved to permit the hunting of more than 5,000 wild […]
Author, wildlife campaigner
Director, Campaign Against Canned Hunting (CACH)
In AD 1028, when the Anglo Nordic King Canute decided to sit on […]
It’s a wonderful article. We have sponsored it on our Facebook page so as to increase the number of people who will hopefully read and be challenged by it. https://www.facebook.com/animalpeoplenews.org/posts/1343401972348886
- What is the Defending Palestine conference?
- Animals Are Persons Too
- WORLD NEWS: Fur Bans, Bison Killing, & Wildlife Trafficking (4/3/18)
- Is transformation in South Africa only possible through a consumptive wildlife economy?
- Duke University study finds elephant declines imperil 96 percent of Central Africa’s forests
- Asia For Animals Coalition responds to cigarette-smoking orangutan at Indonesia’s Bandung Zoo
- Is Fur a Jewish Issue?
- How to Choose the Perfect Food for Your Dog
- The Intersectionality of Women’s and Animal Rights
- Two New RedRover Programs Help More Domestic Violence Survivors and Pets
- WORLD NEWS: Cloning, Dog Shows & Children at Bullfights (3/3/18)
- New York Fashion Week Through Vegan Eyes