A tribute to Bev on the anniversary of her death.
Bev Pervan died from cancer on 30th April last year, 2016. We remember her today because of the impact she made on animal welfare in South Africa.
Timbavati Nature Reserve in South Africa, adjacent to Kruger National Park and a member of the APNR (Association of Private Nature Reserves), was recently approved to permit the hunting of more than 5,000 wild […]
Author, wildlife campaigner
Director, Campaign Against Canned Hunting (CACH)
In AD 1028, when the Anglo Nordic King Canute decided to sit on […]
It’s a wonderful article. We have sponsored it on our Facebook page so as to increase the number of people who will hopefully read and be challenged by it. https://www.facebook.com/animalpeoplenews.org/posts/1343401972348886
- Beyond Veganism: Choosing Fact-Based Advocacy for Animals
- Register Now for Asia for Animals 2017 – Promo Rate Ends July 31!
- Compassion Fail: How Militancy Hurts Veganism
- Meet the ‘gang leaders’ of Agra helping street dogs
- POETRY: Gaia Redux
- Tough choices ahead for South Africa’s Kruger National Park
- A vegan revolution in Israel: fact or fiction?
- Hansen Stakes Claim as Champion for Animals in Alabama Senate Primary
- Audio-Psychic Signals: A Unique Approach to Animal Communication
- Tiger moths in spotlight during National Moth Week 2017
- Animal Rights Campaign Sets National Record in India!
- Why is Kent Wildlife Trust chaired by a hare and pheasant hunter?