A tribute to Bev on the anniversary of her death.
Bev Pervan died from cancer on 30th April last year, 2016. We remember her today because of the impact she made on animal welfare in South Africa.
Timbavati Nature Reserve in South Africa, adjacent to Kruger National Park and a member of the APNR (Association of Private Nature Reserves), was recently approved to permit the hunting of more than 5,000 wild […]
Author, wildlife campaigner
Director, Campaign Against Canned Hunting (CACH)
In AD 1028, when the Anglo Nordic King Canute decided to sit on […]
It’s a wonderful article. We have sponsored it on our Facebook page so as to increase the number of people who will hopefully read and be challenged by it. https://www.facebook.com/animalpeoplenews.org/posts/1343401972348886
- Captured Snakes Are Not Objects for Photo Ops
- 5 Tips to Improve First Aid for Street Animals
- Rather Than Kill Animals “Softly,” Don’t Kill Them At All
- ‘The Grace of Dogs,’ a journey to understand the canine soul
- Custom Heavy as Frost and Deep Almost as Life – What Do We Mean by Socialization?
- Location of Unique Species Discoveries Should Be Kept Secret
- Abortion and Animal Rights: Does Either Topic Lead to the Other?
- Need for Complete Cow Slaughter Ban in India
- Donkey thrown to tigers in debt dispute – Asia for Animals seeks answers
- Downsizing Our National Monuments?
- Development Plans Threaten Otters in Penang, Malaysia
- Religion: Friend or Foe of Animal Activism?