Anita Mayangpuspa posted an update 2 years, 1 month ago
- 1 person likes this.
“Nestle, the world’s largest food company, commissioned the mind boggling water report, but don’t expect to see the company lead a crusade anytime soon. The same report that warned Nestle executives the world was running out of water, also reminded them to keep a low profile for the sake of the company. The multinational conglomerate tries not to preach and desperately attempts to avoid confrontations that could cost the company profits.”
- Shooting of Zoo Chimpanzee a Preventable Tragedy
- Service and Support Dogs: Welfarism versus Rights
- POETRY: Sandyford 10/6/18
- Good Laws, Bad Implementation: The State of Animal Protection in India
- Celebrating National Animal Rights Day in Taiwan
- The Ethical Cost of Killing for Conservation
- Looking beyond the conservation status quo – Ethical Conservation Course applications now open!
- It’s time to ‘Raise Pigs Right’
- Greyhound industry targeting children
- South African Army horses neglected
- Croatia’s biggest ever dog protection campaign now underway!
- A Massive Rally in China for Punishing Animal Abusers