Animal People, Inc. posted an update 2 weeks, 4 days ago
“The nation’s biggest exporter of sheep faces a criminal investigation after the Federal Department of Agriculture revealed it had opened a fresh probe into Perth-based exporter Emanuel Exports over a disastrous series of voyages to the Middle East. The West Australian has confirmed the department has issued the company with a “show-cause” notice — asking Emanuel to justify why it should be allowed to hold an export licence.”
- The Ethical Cost of Killing for Conservation
- Looking beyond the conservation status quo – Ethical Conservation Course applications now open!
- It’s time to ‘Raise Pigs Right’
- Greyhound industry targeting children
- South African Army horses neglected
- Croatia’s biggest ever dog protection campaign now underway!
- A Massive Rally in China for Punishing Animal Abusers
- Leopard tortoises languishing in South African rehab centres
- Irish Hare at risk of extinction from hunting and coursing
- Why Your Family Dog is Good for Your Children’s Health
- Bison Against Climate Change
- Alligators on the beach? Killer whales in rivers? Get used to it.