Animal People, Inc. posted an update 3 months, 3 weeks ago
“The nation’s biggest exporter of sheep faces a criminal investigation after the Federal Department of Agriculture revealed it had opened a fresh probe into Perth-based exporter Emanuel Exports over a disastrous series of voyages to the Middle East. The West Australian has confirmed the department has issued the company with a “show-cause” notice — asking Emanuel to justify why it should be allowed to hold an export licence.”
- Humane Society Legislative Fund releases endorsements for 2018 United States elections
- Iran’s first animal shelter, against all odds: Vafa’s Story
- What I learned about homeless animals from Hurricane Maria
- Compassion fatigue: Is your work taking a toll?
- With another orca presumed dead, Canada must protect orcas and stop Trans Mountain pipeline expansion
- Flourishing Vietnamese wildlife crime gangs pose mounting threat to animals
- Resources for people and animals affected by Hurricane Florence
- Saving the sentinels of the skies: Kenya’s rapid-response vulture unit
- New York City Vigil to End Chicken Kaporos
- Declaration of the Rights of Elephants: A Call for Elephant Personhood in India
- Animal Hoarding: What is it and what can be done?
- HeARTs Speak: Using Art to Help Save Lives