Animal People, Inc. posted an update 3 months ago
“During the tour, the business owners promote positive ideas such as encouraging their customers to preserve the environment and animal welfare.
‘People have this misconception that animals need to be beaten to move forward. We try to dispel this misunderstanding and tell them that donkeys need to be treated gently without a stick,’ Mufid al-Haj, one of the five young men behind the idea, told Al-Monitor.”
Read more: http://www.al-monitor.com/pulse/originals/2017/04/palestine-nablus-old-city-tourism-donkey-tours.html#ixzz4egcRY1oX
- Tough choices ahead for South Africa’s Kruger National Park
- A vegan revolution in Israel: fact or fiction?
- Hansen Stakes Claim as Champion for Animals in Alabama Senate Primary
- Audio-Psychic Signals: A Unique Approach to Animal Communication
- Tiger moths in spotlight during National Moth Week 2017
- Animal Rights Campaign Sets National Record in India!
- Why is Kent Wildlife Trust chaired by a hare and pheasant hunter?
- Koalas ‘being driven towards extinction’
- Chickens Killed in Barn Fire Were Individuals, Not Farm Equipment
- Marine Extinctions an Unavoidable Cost of Deep Sea Mining
- Local animal lovers help make spay/neuter campaign a success in Parscov, Romania!
- Better Capture Techniques Needed to Prevent Wild Animal Deaths