Animal People, Inc. posted an update 5 months, 3 weeks ago
“During the tour, the business owners promote positive ideas such as encouraging their customers to preserve the environment and animal welfare.
‘People have this misconception that animals need to be beaten to move forward. We try to dispel this misunderstanding and tell them that donkeys need to be treated gently without a stick,’ Mufid al-Haj, one of the five young men behind the idea, told Al-Monitor.”
Read more: http://www.al-monitor.com/pulse/originals/2017/04/palestine-nablus-old-city-tourism-donkey-tours.html#ixzz4egcRY1oX
- The Hidden Suffering of Chickens in Malaysia
- Shelters in Shackles: Time to implement sustainable models to care for street animals
- A Contract with Sadness: The depth of the grief that accompanies the loss of a dog
- Borneo foundation to create a forest island for albino orangutan
- Help bring cat killer to justice – call on Japan to strengthen anti-cruelty laws!
- The TNVR Song, a lighter side to spay/neuter!
- Lions and Treaties: Why we need a bold new conservation paradigm if lions are to avoid extinction
- Fashion Giants Agree That the Future of Fashion is Fur Free
- Ask the Catholic Church to condemn the bullfight!
- New Report on Cat and Dog Fur in China
- The Powerful Mechanics of Undercover Investigations in Building Up a Movement
- RedRover Helps Animals in Need Displaced By Hurricane Irma