Animal People, Inc. posted an update 3 days, 22 hours ago
“During the tour, the business owners promote positive ideas such as encouraging their customers to preserve the environment and animal welfare.
‘People have this misconception that animals need to be beaten to move forward. We try to dispel this misunderstanding and tell them that donkeys need to be treated gently without a stick,’ Mufid al-Haj, one of the five young men behind the idea, told Al-Monitor.”
Read more: http://www.al-monitor.com/pulse/originals/2017/04/palestine-nablus-old-city-tourism-donkey-tours.html#ixzz4egcRY1oX
- Home Sweet Home for Donkey Survivors of the Skin Trade
- Equal Laws Needed to Protect Endangered West Coast Orcas
- Just Josh: “Dog Memoir” Highlights Urgency of Street Animal Rescue
- All 50 U.S. States Ranked By Animal Protection Laws
- Milk: The White Gold, or the White Lie?
- New trade ruling spells end for rhinos, say conservationists
- Being Human Towards Wildlife
- Situating Animal Rights in Uttar Pradesh’s Slaughterhouse Conundrum
- An Interview with Nikita Zimov, Director of Pleistocene Park
- How Charles Wartenberg changed life for thousands of dogs in the Philippines
- Capturing a Man-eating Tiger Alive
- How to Save Over 1,000 Animals in Under 10 Hours!