Lemurs are widely known animals, in part because of the animated film Madagascar, which helped lemurs conquer many people’s hearts and boosted tourism in Madagascar. The island owes a large part of its p […]
A donkey sensed a hungry wolf
was slithering about,
so he began to limp and moan
until the wolf cried out:
What makes you limp, my donkey friend?
Why such a mournful bray?
Oh, wolf, this thorn stuck in my […]
OIPA (International Organization for Animal Protection)‘s profile was updated 1 month, 4 weeks ago
Tirana, Albania – Two years ago, Mayor of Tirana, Albania Erion Valiaj launched a CNVR program (catch, neuter, vaccinate, and release). It seemed to be a good program: it envisaged the catching, registration, v […]
OIPA (International Organization for Animal Protection)‘s profile was updated 2 months, 2 weeks ago
OIPA (International Organization for Animal Protection) changed their profile picture 2 months, 2 weeks ago
- Humane Society Legislative Fund releases endorsements for 2018 United States elections
- Iran’s first animal shelter, against all odds: Vafa’s Story
- What I learned about homeless animals from Hurricane Maria
- Compassion fatigue: Is your work taking a toll?
- With another orca presumed dead, Canada must protect orcas and stop Trans Mountain pipeline expansion
- Flourishing Vietnamese wildlife crime gangs pose mounting threat to animals
- Resources for people and animals affected by Hurricane Florence
- Saving the sentinels of the skies: Kenya’s rapid-response vulture unit
- New York City Vigil to End Chicken Kaporos
- Declaration of the Rights of Elephants: A Call for Elephant Personhood in India
- Animal Hoarding: What is it and what can be done?
- HeARTs Speak: Using Art to Help Save Lives