The current law of Japan sets very low punishments for violations of its animal welfare act. In most cases, criminals like cat murderer Makoto Oya are released from prison with only a financial penalty.
- New Jersey: Ban the Use of Exotic Animals in the Circus!
- Could Your Driveway Be a Danger to Your Pet?
- Asia For Animals responds to Chinese police officer’s cruelty against chained dog
- Canned lion hunting – a buffer against what?
- Stepping Into Orangutan Conservation
- WORLD NEWS: Pit Bulls, Bullfighting & Live Export Bans (2/8/18)
- At least 283 greyhounds injured, 96 killed at Irish tracks in 2017
- How many animals will you NOT eat in 2018? Find out with BlitzResults’ Meat Calculator!
- The Cruel Elephant Tourism Industry
- Protecting India’s Grassland Ecosystems Against Invasive Species
- Domestic Violence Survivors and Their Pets Can Seek Safety Together
- Aadhaar and Jallikattu: Bittersweet Victory for Bulls in India