The current law of Japan sets very low punishments for violations of its animal welfare act. In most cases, criminals like cat murderer Makoto Oya are released from prison with only a financial penalty.
- Shooting of Zoo Chimpanzee a Preventable Tragedy
- Service and Support Dogs: Welfarism versus Rights
- POETRY: Sandyford 10/6/18
- Good Laws, Bad Implementation: The State of Animal Protection in India
- Celebrating National Animal Rights Day in Taiwan
- The Ethical Cost of Killing for Conservation
- Looking beyond the conservation status quo – Ethical Conservation Course applications now open!
- It’s time to ‘Raise Pigs Right’
- Greyhound industry targeting children
- South African Army horses neglected
- Croatia’s biggest ever dog protection campaign now underway!
- A Massive Rally in China for Punishing Animal Abusers