The current law of Japan sets very low punishments for violations of its animal welfare act. In most cases, criminals like cat murderer Makoto Oya are released from prison with only a financial penalty.
- Protest Breaking Up Walrus Mom and Her Pups!
- Animal Rescue Team Assaulted in Name of ‘Cow Protection’
- Providing Care & Pursuing Justice for Dogs in the Philippines
- Asia for Animals: Changing Human Behaviour
- Pouring cold water on ‘sustainable use’
- ‘The pig that wanted to be eaten:’ A discussion on the representation of animals in consumer culture
- Defending Palestine: Human and Animal Liberation Come Together in May 2018 Conference
- Animal Personhood: Time to Push for Animals’ Rights in India
- Dog Field Care Manual (free download)
- Judaism and Animal Rights
- Cattle-Ogue: Unveiling the Truth of the Indian Dairy Industry
- New orangutan species identified in Indonesia