Pleistocene Park is a rewilding project in Siberia, whose main goal is to restore high productive steppes similar to those of the Ice Age. This will not only lead to the recreation of the so-called “Northern Serengeti,” but more importantly will help to mitigate climate change.
- Croatia’s biggest ever dog protection campaign now underway!
- A Massive Rally in China for Punishing Animal Abusers
- Leopard tortoises languishing in South African rehab centres
- Irish Hare at risk of extinction from hunting and coursing
- Why Your Family Dog is Good for Your Children’s Health
- Bison Against Climate Change
- Alligators on the beach? Killer whales in rivers? Get used to it.
- Wild Animals Are Not Plush Toys
- FIAPO calls for legal animal personhood in India
- CANADA: A Protest Poem
- Cruel massacre of dogs by Penang Town Council
- 9 Tips to Shop Animal-Free