The Animal Legal Defense Fund released its 11th annual report on animal protection rankings in January. Across the country, the ALDF has largely seen positive changes regarding animal protection.
- Temporary ban on dog eating is a step in the right direction
- Archaeology’s Role in Animal Conservation and Environmental Protection: Why the Past Matters
- WildlifeNYC to Bring Animal Education to All Boroughs of New York City
- The Difference Between Cow Protection Vigilantes and Animal Rights Activists
- Loss of Tropical Forest to Commercial Agriculture Accelerating Worldwide
- Sri Lanka: Stop abuse of elephants in Dehiwala zoo, says Asia for Animals
- Can Your Organization Lend a Voice for Animals at the United Nations?
- Remembering Bev Pervan, champion for animals in South Africa
- Botswana Budget Cuts Imperil Anti-Poaching Efforts
- Animals suffering at Huzhou Lotus Village Park, says AfA coalition
- Sanctuaries Rally Behind Proposed Bill to Limit Private Ownership of Exotic Animals in the United States
- Introducing Animal Voice Academy