For more than a decade and with many others, I have been trying to think through the multiple entanglements between human and non-human joys and suffering. Our thinking about human issues necessarily involves thinking about animal issues. Similarly, considering animals expands our understanding of the world around us including some of the most pressing issues at hand, such as climate change, food justice, racial violence, and colonial legacies of dispossession and environmental degradation.
- New Jersey: Ban the Use of Exotic Animals in the Circus!
- Could Your Driveway Be a Danger to Your Pet?
- Asia For Animals responds to Chinese police officer’s cruelty against chained dog
- Canned lion hunting – a buffer against what?
- Stepping Into Orangutan Conservation
- WORLD NEWS: Pit Bulls, Bullfighting & Live Export Bans (2/8/18)
- At least 283 greyhounds injured, 96 killed at Irish tracks in 2017
- How many animals will you NOT eat in 2018? Find out with BlitzResults’ Meat Calculator!
- The Cruel Elephant Tourism Industry
- Protecting India’s Grassland Ecosystems Against Invasive Species
- Domestic Violence Survivors and Their Pets Can Seek Safety Together
- Aadhaar and Jallikattu: Bittersweet Victory for Bulls in India