As flashlights blind the eyes of an onlooker, sighting an apparition unexpectedly can leave one numb and senseless. He lay quite unconcerned less than two metres away, basking in the warm glory of a gentle winter. “That’s the King,” whispered our guide. “The King Cobra.”
- Home Sweet Home for Donkey Survivors of the Skin Trade
- Equal Laws Needed to Protect Endangered West Coast Orcas
- Just Josh: “Dog Memoir” Highlights Urgency of Street Animal Rescue
- All 50 U.S. States Ranked By Animal Protection Laws
- Milk: The White Gold, or the White Lie?
- New trade ruling spells end for rhinos, say conservationists
- Being Human Towards Wildlife
- Situating Animal Rights in Uttar Pradesh’s Slaughterhouse Conundrum
- An Interview with Nikita Zimov, Director of Pleistocene Park
- How Charles Wartenberg changed life for thousands of dogs in the Philippines
- Capturing a Man-eating Tiger Alive
- How to Save Over 1,000 Animals in Under 10 Hours!