As flashlights blind the eyes of an onlooker, sighting an apparition unexpectedly can leave one numb and senseless. He lay quite unconcerned less than two metres away, basking in the warm glory of a gentle winter. “That’s the King,” whispered our guide. “The King Cobra.”
- Does Your Conscience Believe that Animals are Clowns?
- End Circus Suffering in India, says Asia for Animals
- South Africa animal welfare groups devastated after 15-year Lotto lifeline cut off
- Adopt a cruelty-free lifestyle with FIAPO’s new Vegan Starter Kit!
- Guatemala passes animal welfare law
- Some Neanderthals were vegetarian, says new study
- First ever conviction for lobster abuse in Australia
- Staying Vegan When Experiencing a Health Crisis
- India’s Unseen Rivers of Sorrow
- Live export exposé provokes uproar in E.U., ban in Israel
- ‘Free range’ European birds forced indoors by bird flu
- Thailand’s infamous Tiger Temple to open new franchise