As flashlights blind the eyes of an onlooker, sighting an apparition unexpectedly can leave one numb and senseless. He lay quite unconcerned less than two metres away, basking in the warm glory of a gentle winter. “That’s the King,” whispered our guide. “The King Cobra.”
- Cruel massacre of dogs by Penang Town Council
- 9 Tips to Shop Animal-Free
- Birds of a Feather, a story of healing for veterans and parrots
- WORLD NEWS: Seal Hunting, Live Export & Rescue Gone Wrong (4/21/18)
- How South African wildlife is helpless against money and influence
- Staten Island deer sterilization a success story for humane population control
- What is the Defending Palestine conference?
- Animals Are Persons Too
- WORLD NEWS: Fur Bans, Bison Killing, & Wildlife Trafficking (4/3/18)
- Is transformation in South Africa only possible through a consumptive wildlife economy?
- Duke University study finds elephant declines imperil 96 percent of Central Africa’s forests
- Asia For Animals Coalition responds to cigarette-smoking orangutan at Indonesia’s Bandung Zoo