For the first time since its inception in 2001, the biennial Asia for Animals conference is coming to Nepal. From December 3-5, participants from over 30 countries and territories, representing more than 150 organisations, will gather in Kathmandu for the highly anticipated 10th conference.
Asia for Animals provides a unique opportunity to network, share experiences and learn from practical workshops and plenaries with leading experts. Always a dynamic and productive forum, the conference has given birth to countless new partnerships and new ideas for tackling some of the world’s greatest challenges in animal protection.
Highlights of the 2017 conference will include:
- Inauguration by the honourable Prime Minister of Nepal
- High profile keynote speakers including pioneering author Mark Earls and President of the Non-Human Rights Project, Steven Wise
- Welcome message by Dame of the British Empire and UN Messenger of Peace, Dr. Jane Goodall (via video link)
- Gala performances by Kutumba and other celebrated Nepali musicians
- First ‘minimum footprint’ and fully vegan conference in Nepal
Don’t delay in registering your attendance! Our Special Promo rate of USD $375 ends July 31st. Visit http://afakathmandu.com now!
Animal People is a proud co-sponsor of the Asia for Animals conference, and honored to serve on the planning committee this year. For financial assistance, please contact us at email@example.com to receive a sponsorship application form. Please note that funds for assistance are limited, with priority going to activists within Asia or whose work directly benefits animals in Asia.